Thursday, June 4, 2009

Moving On

Today, Friday.. the 7th day since he left.. i found my courage to stand and move on.. Walaupun payah.. i have to. Besides, cukup tah sakit yang ya bagi.. will take me months and months jua,it doesnt matter anymore, apa yang penting, looking forward and to be successful in my carrer and im happy that im still breathing. Afterall i thank my lovely aunty and uncle for supporting me, and to all frens stand before me.. appreciate it.

Few days ago, i told bct sifu that i want a time off..from this club.. and he said.. i can come back anythime i want. So me as an accountant bct, sudah ku bagi tugas arh Mr endless for a while.

And today, i hand my boss a 2 weeks notice.. i want to resign.. cukup sudah 8bulan bekerja..im done with it.


Remember saja, what goes around comes around, and i do believe in karma..

My recent Favourite Photo ever...i know~ i know~ its ugly kan.. kekekeke



0 comments: